Keywords : common
Collage of Islamic Sciences Magazine,
2018, Volume 9, Issue 22, Pages 322-362
This study aims to:
1. Constructing the scale of common fears for the children of primary school.
2. Measuring the lavel of common fears for the children of primary school.
3. Identifying the content of differences in the common fears for the children of primary school according to two variable:
a. Gender (male_female) b. Geographical place (right_left).
In order to achieve the goals of the research, the researchers have constructed the tool to measure the level of the fears for the children of primary school, and found out the distinctive power, the sample of statistical analysis (distinctive power) (430) pupils, while the sample of study consisted of (1000) pupils from fifth & sixth class in Mosul city representing (4%) from the original sample were selected from (40) schools representing (10%) from the schools of two sides of the city amounting (387) primary schools, finding out the validity of tool through external validity and self validity, while the reliability through two methods, the re test on the sample of children amounting (90) pupils, as well as the coefficient of reliability for the research tool (0,82), and the internal consistency. The researchers have used the appropriate statistical tools in analyzing and statistically treating the data, such as Pearson correlation coefficient, test for multiple comparisons, strength degree, percentage weight, and the t test for two independent samples.
The study has reached to several results such as:
1. There are statistically differences between the achieved average and hypothetical average for the tool of common fears in favor of the achieved value.
2. There are statistically differences according to gender variable in favor of female.
3. As well as there are statistically differences according to geographical place variable in side favor of left side
In the light of these results, the researchers have introduced several recommendations and suggestions